The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Friday, May 16, 2014

Graduation

Graduation 2014

Yay I finally graduated from Utah State University with my bachelors degree of Science in Human Movement Science with an emphasis in Exercise Science. Wahoo!! It was a great day and my sweet hubby planned a surprise get together/graduation party at a beautiful park and invited some friends and family. He did very good and I didn't know that all of them would be there. It was such a nice day and it was great to see everyone! We had a nice lunch from Rumbi Island Grill and I got some graduation presents and then I had to go and get ready for graduation.
I barely made it up to the Spectrum where my graduation ceremony was being held by the time they had told me I needed to be up there. There were a bunch of students everywhere and everyone was in their black cap and gowns already. I joked with my family by telling them to look for me and that I would be the one dressed in black lol. So helpful. I found my name card  in the tunnel then went and found one of my friends I was graduating with. It was super hot while we all waited outside in our black gowns. One girl in front of  us actually passed out! It was crazy. Then we finally got to walk into the Spectrum.
I saw my mom and dad right away but it took me forever to find Pat, Paige, Jason, and Nathan, but I finally saw them and smiled at them. The ceremony wasn't too long and then the walking finally came. I was towards the back so I had to wait awhile, and I swear there were like 8 people name Heather graduating lol. Then it was finally my turn to walk and it took the announcer guy forever to figure out how to pronounce Heather Hollien Buhr. But he finally kinda got it. I was also impressed because no one tripped during the ceremony. 
Then we took pictures and everywhere in Logan was booked til late so we went into Ogden and ate at Texas Roadhouse. Pat and I took his motorcycle down because it was such a nice day! We had a very good time and I'm grateful for such awesome family and friends!
I stole most these pictures from Paige https://www.facebook.com/paige.k.photography?ref=br_rs becuase I obviously wasn't taking pictures of myself ha ha. Thanks Paige.

At the beautiful park

With my sweet mom and dad


There I am!

Oh hey! 
Okay I'll wave

Here's the guy taking forever to pronounce my name
Me and my sweet hubby

Love them

I'm glad my grandma could come up

Me and my sis

Yay I did it!

Here's Pat and I before heading to dinner in Ogden
It was a great day!
And I went and took some pictures on campus for memories sake.




And here's a place I like to study that had a gorgeous view of the valley. I will not miss the studying!




And here's a pretty picture of the temple from campus

No comments:

Post a Comment