The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

37 weeks

So I have been bad at updating my blog lately, life always seems to be busy right?
Here's 36 weeks
Yes I just noticed I have worn the same shorts on the day I take my weekly picture for like the past 4 weeks ha ha. Hey whatever fits at this point! I wear like the same 5 outfits to work every week I swear. 

Still going on walks! 
 And can you believe it here is 37 weeks!

Weight Gain:  34 pounds so far but I think it has leveled off I haven't really gained anything the last several weeks, thank goodness cuz I'm feeling huge right about now.
Baby is still super high and loves my ribs, I think she might have bruised one or something on Sunday evening. It's okay baby girl I know you are just running out of room and probably tall like your dad, but be nice to mommy okay? lol
Exercise:  I am still able to exercise thankfully, I walk anywhere from about 5 miles to 9 miles a day according to my trusty pedometer. I have not been that faithful as far as strength training goes, but still try to get in 1-2 strength training sessions a week. I had a good leg day the other day and my legs were sore for 2 days. But it is getting difficult to do a lot of exercises, as you can imagine, so I tend to do a lot of the same ones for every workout. I still notice more energy and I really haven't had bad back pain this whole pregnancy and I am pretty sure I owe it all to exercising and being active.
Sleep: I wake up often during the night and have to shift positions ( all 2 positions I sleep in, that is ) about 20 times a night, but I usually fall right back asleep so that is good! I slept for 9 hours straight the other night and I think I should count that as one of the last times that will probably happen.

Dr. appointments every week from here on out! We are in the home stretch hopefully. Dr said baby is still really high and we are hoping that she drops within the next couple of weeks or my Dr. said there could be a chance that we might have to do a C section. I am really hoping that doesn't have to happen so we will just have to see how the next couple of weeks go. I think baby girl is really comfortable in there, but who know, I think that could change fairly fast.

Oh I am super happy I haven't really swollen bad. I can still see my ankle bones! Pretty great huh? And I have been lucky that this summer has been a cooler summer or I would have died being pregnant all summer long, so it's the little blessings that make me super grateful sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. My babies never did drop until I was in full labor and they broke my water. We pray everyday for a healthy mom, healthy baby and a smooth delivery. Happy Birthday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, that is super comforting to know! Hopefully that will be the case for me too then. Thanks for prayers and birthday wishes, they are both appreciated :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete