The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Sunday, December 6, 2015

3 months and a lot of change

I feel like so much has happened lately. Last week Pat got a new calling as 2nd counselor in our Bishopric, so proud of him, and this week I got released from being our wards Relief Society President. Bittersweet. I honestly loved it and all the sweet sisters in our ward. But I think it will be good, it is hard enough getting a baby ready for 8:30 am church as it is :)
Speaking of baby, sweet Brylianna is just so so so so super smiley, we love it! She is such a happy baby. She is rolling from her tummy to her back now, not all in one motion,she pushes up high with her hands and forearms and then just lets her head tip over and hit the ground and her body follows ha ha. And she can almost roll from her back to her tummy but doesn't know what to do with one arm. I am going to be in trouble soon! It is fun to watch her grown and learn. She is already in 3-6 month clothes and outgrown some 3 month clothes.  She usually sleeps pretty good at night, like amazing, but has kinda not been sleeping so good at night, but still great compared to most babies, just not as much as we have been used to. And she takes awhile to go down for her naps during the day. Sometimes I set her down to do dishes or whatever and then I will look back and she will just be staring at me with her big eyes like "Hey mom". It makes me smile. And lately she is becoming quite the conversationalist and if we put our face close to hers and go "OOoooooo." She will "Ooooooo" back and do that for like 5 minutes sometime, it is super adorable!!! Oh and she discovered her hands and loves to suck on them like all day now.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both of our families and were so luck to stay in Tooele for a week and see them both and we of course ate two delicious Thanksgiving dinners. It was wonderful to see everyone. I am getting so excited for Christmas I just love this time of year!
Our little Christmas present



Brylianna our little bear



























No comments:

Post a Comment