The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Bear Lake and SUP

I love Bear Lake. It will always hold a special place in my heart, since my family made a yearly trip to the lake growing up. There is nothing like a delicious, huge, raspberry shake after a fun day at the lake. 

We rented some stand up paddleboards and tried them out. I have been dying to try this FOREVER! But I was super preggo last summer so that wasn't really happening. But I am glad we finally got to try it. It was nice once you got the hang of it. I am still horrible at turning though, but it was fun! We just rented the boards for the day.

This was Brylianna's first time to the lake and first time experiencing sand. We brought her walker and she loved sitting in it and digging her toes into the sand, she was quite content the whole time doing this, and just watching and taking everything in. It was a pretty windy day up there too on the day we went. Then we of course had to get shakes afterwards. We tried Labou's (sp) too, which just has mexican food instead of hamburgers, like Labous but they both have the best shakes around

Ah! I already want to go back! :) 




It was super bright and windy



Pat was a natural ;)  






No comments:

Post a Comment