The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Sunday, June 4, 2017

38 weeks

I'm 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant today. 12 days til baby boy's due date!
The last couple of weeks have been interesting. Pat was doing some work for his Uncle in Colorado and Brylianna and I were staying with my parents. We had some fun days and we found a little kiddie pool and Brylianna just loved it!
On Monday night I had contractions from about 11pm to 5 am and a lot of them were only 3 minutes apart! With Brylianna I didn't have any real contractions until I was in labor with her. Pat was in Colorado 8 hours away and was planning on staying for another week to work. I debated for like 3 hours wether I should call him or not. During every contraction I would be like yes I need to call him now and then it would ease off and I would be like no I'm okay. But then I finally decided I needed to call him since he was 8 hours away. So I did and he sweetly started driving home at like 2am. But then my contractions stopped about 5am and I was able to get a couple hours of sleep.
Brylianna is so smart, that morning she woke up at 8 30 and the first thing I could her was her saying "Daddy! , daddy. . . . " She hadn't done that cuz Pat had been gone for ten days, but it's like she knew her Daddy was coming home that day. ❤️ How sweet is that?!

So Pat came home and we drove back to Logan so we could be close to our hospital and of course nothing has really happened since then. I have been having more Braxton Hicks though and am dilated to a 1. But it has been nice to get things more ready for baby boy and spend some time together. We have been able to do some fun things and go to Bear Lake twice this week. Bear lake will always hold a special place in my heart since my family visited about once a year growing up, I love their raspberry shakes, I first picked up a tennis racket there, it's where I finally got to try stand up paddle boarding and Brylianna had tons of fun playing in the water. Oh and it was cute, they call your name when you are waiting for your food at the place we get shakes and they called Pat for our order, the next order was Heather, and the very next one was the name we are thinking about naming our baby boy. How crazy is that?!

I am getting pretty uncomfortable and useless lol and feeling baby boy in my hips a lot ( he loves hanging out by/ kicking my left hip area a lot). I can definitely tell all my joints and ligaments are relaxing. I have gained 32 pounds,(luckily I don't have any stretch marks yet though so I will cross my fingers that stays the same) and baby boy is just running out of room in there. Can't wait to meet him soon!

 Oh and the other day I took Brylianna grocery shopping and literally pretty much every single person we passed commented on how beautiful or cute she is. (She also says "Hi!"  very enthusiastically to like everyone). And it was just funny how often it was happening and it took like 20 minutes longer lol and I just kept repeating thank you and I'm like all standing there . .all 37 weeks pregnant or whatever in whatever t shirt fits me at the moment with stains on it from #momlife sweating like crazy just from pushing a grocery cart of groceries and walking and all the daily tasks you have to do with a toddler haha 😄

Brylianna is 20 months old and just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Some of my favorites of hers right now are how she wakes up in the morning and just sweetly calls "Mommy. . . . Daddy" til we come get her. Her voice is so sweet. She loves reading books. She loves the wheels on the bus song and doing hand motions. She snuggles when she doesn't want to do something which we LOVE! Like when she thinks Daddy is going to put her to bed she will cuddle with me and not let go and vica versa haha She is getting so good at naming colors. She is starting to sing along to songs she knows or doesn't know which is just adorable. She loves the movie Moana. She loves kitties. She loves throwing rocks into water. She just wants to eat frozen fruit all day like raspberries and blueberries. She has been a Daddy's girl ever since Pat got back from being gone for 10 days. She is such a good little helper. And she loves babies 😃❤️ I am so grateful I get to raise such a sweet precious spirit. She has been such a blessing in our home and has brought us so much joy! She will be such a good big sister.
38 weeks






The Logan river is so high and flooding in areas

Pat and Brylianna brought me back one of my favorite treats.
Banana snow cones! Now it feels like Summer yay! I love it when the snow cone shops open 

When Pat came home she ran to him and hugged him for like fifteen minutes straight
Cuddles and watching Moana 

Sometimes she just randomly lays on the cement or asphalt 




She wanted to pet the kitty so bad





Our 7 year Anniversary!! Love him!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment