The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Sunday, April 8, 2018

I have you two, too!

Someone to care for
To be there for
I have you two.
Someone to cry on
To rely on
I have you two
Us two, have you and I have you two. Too!

Pat and I love singing this to Brylianna and Corbin ♥️ Brylianna sings it with us.
Brylianna and Corbin are both at such cute fun stages right now, I need to record and remember some of it!

Brylianna loves music class with Aunty Kim, going to church and nursery, fruit snacks, her cousins, playgrounds, and grandma's new kitty Lily.
Right now she loves singing Families can be together forever. She sings it all the time. She got up in sacrament I church today because she said she wanted to go sing Families can be together forever up there. So Pat took her up during testimony meeting and she started sibssin "Families can be together forever" then she got shy and stopped and cuddled into Pat .s sh Pat bore his testimony and while he was talking Brylianna turned back around and waved and said Hi Grandma, hi Mommy!! It was too cute. And tears came to my eyes when she started singing Families can be together forever up on the stand. She is so sweet and loving and precious and happy 😀♥️

The other day Pat and I went and bought some new garments and we walked by a bunch of temple pictures and Brylianna was asking about them. So we told her they were temples. And we found the pictures of the Salt lake temple and I told her mommy and daddy got married in this temple. And she had the cutest look on her face and looked up at me and then ran and hugged me and said oh mommy mm so glad you got married! It was adorable! So we let her oicj out a picture of the Salt lake temple to put in her room .

Brylianna's cute things lately:
She gets ready to go somewhere and says "Let's go see the world!"
One time in the car I said "Brylianna, let's go see the world" and she said "I said that to my Teddy Bear." And Pat and I both looked at each other and laughed and said awwww. It was cute
She says "Call me princess"
She has the cutest sweetest little voice after she just wakes up
She calls stars " twinkle Little stars"

Brylianna loves eating snow.
Dora the explorer
The magic School bus
Twinkle Little stars
Primary songs
Hot tubs
Parks
She loves eating snow and icicles

Corbin
Loves stairs
Food
And giving kisses
And crawling into you with a huge smile on his face
And people watching
And music

Brylianna's funny things she said.
We were eating taco Bell in the car. I gave Brylianna a taco. Corbin started crying and I asked her why Corbin was said and she said " Corbin wants a taco too.' 😂 then she said but he is too tiny. ( During our California road trip)

In redwoods she kept asking Pat if she could go knock over that big tree (trees we were walking by) then Pat would go over to the tree she pointed too and she would try to push it over and grunt.


Corbin is waving and giving high fives and signing more and being so cute. He love his baby food and cheesy Dibbles. He can sign note and he waves so cute. He had said "hi_ and the other day he said "Daddy" twice ♥️ he still isn't sleeping through the night and wakea up at 4am every single night. We have resorted to putting him in the swing to sleep and ince he starts sleeping through the night we will hopefully move him to a pack n play. It is also hard cuz we share a room so that is probably part of why. 
He is so cute and happy most the time though! 

Grandma Buhr got a cat and Corbin was scared of it for quite awhile, but now he just smiles Everytime it is near and he crawls after it constantly and trys to get it and grabs it's tail and I have to supervise a lot! But he loves it now. 

Corbin is 20 lbs and 29 inches and wearing 12-18 month clothes . He looks so cute in blue! He is getting more hair and is just the cutest smiley little boy .He gives adorable giggles right before he is really really sleepy. He is such an active little guy but also a great snuggle buddy. 

 I used to not be able to imagine having a boy but now I can't imagine ou fanuly without his sweet little spirit. He is so loved. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment