The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Favorites

Oh my little family ♥️
Life has been so busy lately. All in good ways . But it is flying by in a blur. So many precious little moments. I don't want to forget these times, they are so sweet.
I cherish these years before my kids start school. I am so grateful to be a stay at home mom and spend time with my precious children while they are so young and innocent and sweet and fun, even if it is a lot of work, longs nights, redundant tasks, and occasional loneliness.
I cherish our sweet mornings together, when no one has to rush off to school or when we can just snuggle in on snow days and not go anywhere or have to clean off the car. We can play outside or stay in all day if we want to ♥️ snuggles in bed, and lullabies and lots and lots of reading books and coloring and story time and cooking. These years are so precious! I want to make a goal to be more present in my kids life now . It may seem small things but they always become the big things .











Christmas 2018


Forgotten carols

























































No comments:

Post a Comment