The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Sunday, October 13, 2019

My 30th birthday!



My 30th birthday was wonderful! Can't believe I am the big 3, O ! Pat made me a fun waffle breakfast and we adventures to pipe springs to check it out. 
I finally went sledding down the big dune! 😂 ( with the help of a very sweet friend) 
Someone had conveniently written 30 in the sand already so I had to go get a picture by it! 
And we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Brylianna wanted to pray when our food came and said a cute prayer and a nice gentleman at another table came over and complimented her and us on her sweet prayer. 
I also took the kiddos and went back to Tooele to celebrate with Paige and some good friends. It was funny I made us a tropical bday cake and it stayed good the whole drive yay! 
We also got to go to a fun escape room in Park City with my parents and Paige and Jamie. It was travel themed and we barely barely barely made it out just as the buzzer was saying time was up, we opened the door! It was awesome. It was a really fun, well put together escape room! We had a blast and got some yummy caramel apples afterwards! 
Here's to my 30's! 😀 Grateful for all the sweet people in my life ❤️






























No comments:

Post a Comment