The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Friday, February 14, 2020

Summer ( August 2019)

I'm so behind in blogging. Here's some moments I want to remember from summer 2019
We went to the fair. Not near as much as the Tooele one. But the kids had a lot of fun. The animal balloons were soooooo adorable! Corn in got a little lamb and it was just so cute to watch it follow him around. He kept giggling and saying " Mom the lam is followeeng me!" 😂 And Brylianna got a chicken lol.
Brylianna rode a mechanical bull for her first time. They both loved the bounce house and blow up slide. ❤️ Little cuties









2018 vs 2019





My 30th birthday 🙂

 Pipe springs national monument











I'm teaching workout class at the Orderville church once a week. It is so fun! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment