The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Friday, March 20, 2020

Halloween 2019






They just looked so big 


Always wanting to help Daddy




























Asks Pat " Daddy how was work?" Every day he goes to work ❤️



The many phases of stake conference 😂





Reading scriptures

Yay for a date night. They are far and few between where we live. Love them when we can get them of course! 


Corbin is a master at hide and seek 😂
We got to visit family yay! 




After workout group one day 


I made some beanies again to sell for fall and winter time 



Brylianna in her first primary program. She did so good! Had her part memorized and said it awesome! 
She bumped her head on the podium and cried and had to come down for some snuggles but then went back up  
They sang one of my all time favorite songs " I will be what I believe" they sang it so good and full of heart I bawled the whole song! 



No comments:

Post a Comment