The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July

Our 4th of July

So originally I was scheduled to work the night of the 4th but I happened to be an extra yay!! So when I came back home Pat and I took a nice little ride up Logan Canyon on his motorcyle and we went and had our own little campfire and roasted marshmallows! Then on our way back from the canyon we found a nice view up by campus that overlooked the valley and we sat and watched the fireworks all over the valley. We could probably see 15 different spots where fireworks were going off. It was a great view and a perfect night outside. I am so glad to live in the USA and for all of the freedoms I enjoy and for those who fight for those freedoms.
Pat's bike enjoying nature

Pat enjoying nature

Wait what? Smile?

Me and Pat enjoying nature lol


Our fire!

Then on Saturday I was originally scheduled to work again but didn't have to again. It was awesome :) So we went up to Bear Lake on the motorcycle again of course and went swimming and ate at a cute little restaurant and then came back to Logan and watched the Cruise in on Main Street. It was actually one of the only weekends we've had off together in awhile. It was nice :)

Relaxing and soaking up the sun (ish) lol



Lunch at Zipz the new cute restaurant by Bear Lake


Selfie level : slightly ridiculous but awesome. Disclaimer: we weren't going very fast and yes I was hanging on with my other hand. And Pat was obviously still concentrating on driving lol

Bear Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment