The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

21 Weeks!!!

Baby Buhr is a girl!!! Yay! Sooooo excited! Everything looks good and baby is healthy at our 2nd trimester ultrasound. We are so grateful! We found out last week that we are having a girl and I couldn't be more thrilled! We had a fun little reveal party with my family and some friends and it was so much fun. Before we revealed the gender we took everyone's vote down and there were 9 votes for boy and 2 for a girl! And my sister Paige was saying girl this whole time and then changed her vote to boy at the very last minute haha! I had told Pat the night before our ultrasound that for some reason, even though all of my "symptoms" were pointing to boy, I just didn't think that there was a boy in there! I guess I should listen to my instincts more often! lol Honestly I never had a huge moment of inspiration that lead me to believe it was a girl though. Just little thoughts and possibly stubbornness or something just because almost EVERYBODY was saying it was going to be a boy lol. 
At the ultrasound she was being super shy and not showing us her face. So the ultrasound tech kept prodding and poking my stomach and trying to get her to move around. She was just content to keep her face cuddled into my back and then she had her arms/hands up by her face too. We finally got to see most of her face though and you could tell she was smiling. It was pretty adorable!! It is so amazing what technology can do and how many different measurements they could take and everything that they could look at. 

The cute decorations my mom and sis got :) Awwww


The reveal cake that I made! We also served pink lemonade and blueberry punch. :)

It's Pink!!!!! 


It was such a fun little weekend. Love all the support from family and friends! 

Also I just want to say that exercise during pregnancy totally makes a difference! I have way more energy on days that I work out and I feel better. (This is true pre-pregnant, and pregnant.)I am so glad that I can still work out while being pregnant thus far, it is such a blessing. At this point of course I have to modify some exercises but it is still totally manageable to work out and be pregnant at the same time. I know everyone is different so it does depend on some things, but yay for healthy work out time :) And now I am working out not only for me, but for baby as well, if that isn't motivating than I don't know what is! :)  This was back at week 19 I think, but I am still able to workout :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment