The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Monday, May 4, 2015

22 weeks

22 weeks!
Of course I had to wear pink for this week's bump picture :) 
Here's my stats
Weight Gain: 22 pounds it matches the week yay? I thought this would be my weight gain at 32 weeks lol. I just keep getting bigger and bigger and outgrowing all of my clothes and wondering how I can possibly keep getting bigger! But baby girl weighs more than 1 pound now so that is good. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope not so far, except I worked a 6 hour shift at Olive Garden Saturday night (not a long shift for most jobs but you don't really get a break and it's constant walking) and my stomach was killing me and hurt super bad. I ate 2 breadsticks but of course I was still starving. Let's just say I could've been a little nicer  to my last table but it was 10 at night and I just wanted to go home and eat instead of giving other people food ha ha 
Maternity Clothes: Love them and wear them and I might actually outgrow my first pair of maternity pants I bought yikes.
Sleep: I am having a harder time getting comfortable but I did get to sleep for 9 straight hours the other night , even if my back and neck hurt when I woke up, but I will take it!
Exercise: I have been good at exercising still, I walk almost everyday and on days I work both jobs and can't quite fit in an extra walk, then I work at Olive Garden and walk a lot there anyways. I am also still able to do light weights. Pat actually went on a walk with me the other day by the river and we got a nice 3.6 mile walk in, I quite enjoyed it. Oh and the other day I asked Pat how many real push ups he thinks I could still do and he said 12, and that's exactly how many I could do but the 12th one was super hard!
Best Moment this Week: I have finally been able to feel baby girl move more! I have anterior placenta so it was hard for me to feel her at first but this past week I have felt her lots! AND Pat got to feel her move for the first time on Tuesday :) It is fun to finally feel her move around and let me know she is there. 
Also we bought baby girl a dress. I saw it when I was at the store in January? and I said to myself if we have a little girl I am coming back and buying that adorable dress lol. So that's exactly what Pat and I did. And it was even on sale buy one get one free! AND this super sweet old lady in the check out line in front of us gave us a $10 off coupon so we got 10 dollars off. It was so sweet, it made my night. I am grateful for sweet little blessings like that in my life and am so glad for nice people out there! 

Pat bought the cute little pink USU beanie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment