The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Monday, May 25, 2015

25 Weeks

25 Weeks


Weight Gain: About 27 pounds now
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not that I can think of right now
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach. And this might sound funny but I miss getting in a really good cardio workout where I am like super out of breath and know that I pushed myself.
Exercise: I've been doing great at exercising the last couple of weeks. Walked everyday last week and got 4 or 5 days of toning in with weights. I have had a lot of energy the past week and I am loving it. I can still also do 8 real push ups, but my tummy is like touching the ground now when I go down lol I can still do a lot more exercises than I thought I would be able to do though! And I have been loving all this rain and cooler weather, this prego lady is not ready for the summer heat yet!
Sleep: I have still been sleeping pretty good lately thank goodness. I should go to bed earlier though.
Happy or Moody most the time? I will admit I have probably been more moody lately. Thanks Pat for putting up with me!
Fun moment of week: My parents and sister got to come visit me and Pat on Saturday and we went out to lunch. Baby girl is super active and I can feel her lots now. Also WE HAVE DECIDED ON A NAME!!!! So we wanted a name that kind of went along with my Father's name since it is the first grandchild on my parents side. My father's name is Brian so we  were thinking of names like Breanne, Breanna, Bria etc. We didn't love one though. So we were brainstorming and Paige helped me come up with it actually . . . .Brylianna. It is a little unique but I love it :) Little Brylianna Buhr. :) It is fun to say too, bonus lol.



And we went to Lowe's and here is me in one of my dream kitchens lol. One day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment