The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Friday, May 22, 2015

5 Years into Forever

Anniversary

Pat and I have been married for 5 whole years now, wow time really flies! It has been wonderful, fun, hard, joyful, and adventurous. We take turns every year who plans our Anniversary and this year it was my turn. Since we went to Hawaii last month we just celebrated by going out to dinner and I booked us a room at the Anniversary Inn here in Logan. 
I tried to confuse Pat as to where we were going by making him shut his eyes while we drove to the Anniversary Inn and I even drove all the way around the round a bout and turned into a parking lot and made a lot of turns but he still knew where we were. Darn his good sense of direction lol. Oh well. We had a very nice evening together. Our room was awesome, it was the Biker's Roadhouse. It had a motorcycle in the room, a pool, table, a pinball machine, a jetted tub, and we had cheesecake, popcorn and chips and salsa waiting for us. Pat even got the 2nd highest score on the pinball machine! 
I am so grateful that I found such a wonderful man to be mine and that we could be married and sealed together in the temple and that we never had to hear the words "til death do us part". Most people don't ever want good things to come to an end ( In my opinion that is because we are made for eternity.)  and I definitely think marriage and relationships are some of those good things. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we have the opportunity for families to be together forever. I am especially grateful for that now that we have a cute little girl on the way that will be joining our family soon. 
Here's a great video explaining how forever families are possible. 


At our wedding breakfast



Some of the pictures were super blurry, it was kinda dark lighting too. Oh well 



Hey look I'm driving!
Pat actually go the second and eighth highest score. I'm so proud. He accidentally entered his initials in wrong though ha ha. Can you see the cute little motorcycle in the pinball machine?

They had these cute little motorcycle lamps that engines revved when you turned the lamp on

Our souvenir mugs :) 

Nom nom nom
I loved the cute folded towels

Mmmm breakfast!

And here is my bump picture for this week :)


The following morning I wanted to at least walk around the Logan temple, but it was raining so we didn't stay very long. We need to come back and do sealings soon!

We also looked at a baby store and had fun looking at cribs and strollers and awesome huge ridiculously priced stuffed animals ha ha
I thought this giraffe was absolutely adorable and I wanted to buy it, but it was like a hundred and sixty dollars ha ha
Pat liked this Bear

1st Year Anniversary we went to Ouray Colorado


2nd Year Anniversary I think we just bought a pizza because that is what sounded good to both of us . We actually don't have any pictures lol We actually had a hard year that year too and didn't have a lot of money.


3rd Year Anniversary we really wanted to celebrate and we went on a cruise to the Carribbean. It was a blast!







4th Year Anniversary Pat took me to a really nice Resort in Park City :)




And here is this year. Pat and I miss on going on motorcycle rides together so this was the best we could do this year because I won't ride the motorcycle while being pregnant. And wow this really makes me realize how much weight I have gained lol, but it is for a good cause :) 



Love you Pat I look forward to the many years and memories ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment