The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Friday, May 15, 2015

23 weeks

23 Weeks

Paige came and visited me this week and we had a fun girl's weekend we went shopping and went to lunch at one of my favorite places called Callaway's in Smithfield. We watched the movie Penguins and laughed way too much and just had fun :)
Weight Gain: Wow we are up to almost 25 pounds now
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not that I can think of right now
Maternity Clothes: So I've figured out why I need so many maternity clothes: #1 I am outgrowing all of my clothes and #2 I am working 2 jobs. If I didn't have to go to work I would probably just wear Pat's sweatpants around the house all day ha ha But I have to have work clothes so that's that.
Sleep: I am still sleeping okay but I shift around a lot and it is already getting hard to be comfy for long periods of time.
Exercise: I am still walking lots and now the weather is nice I can walk on some of the trails that I like that are close by yay!
Memorable moment this week: Pat and I went on a fun date up Logan Canyon and went on a little hike and watched a dvd on our dvd player in the back of our car with lots of pillows and blankets.
Earlier this year we drove up the canyon and we saw a Moose! I have never seen a Moose in Logan before, it was pretty close, we could see it without binoculars pretty good.

Lunch with Paigey



Logan Canyon



Pat thinks these are Mountain Lion or Bear paw prints or something, he thinks they are too big to be dog paw prints and that the claws were too long, Who knows? I told him I probably couldn't run very fast anymore lol so I hope we never find out!

Yes the screen is tiny lol, but, hey we had front row seats!


No comments:

Post a Comment