The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January 2017

Brylianna is 16 months old and as cute as ever. She is starting to have some tantrum moments. She giggles so good and her laugh just gets cuter and cuter. She is so smart. We counted the other week and she has a vocabulary of about 22 words ( in baby calendar) and that list grows every week. She loves the grocery store and waves and says Hi to everyone, sooooo cute! She finally got brave enough to take a bath in the tub instead of the sink this week, hallelujah. She was starting to splash way too much and get water everywhere in our tiny kitchen.
She loves her momma and her daddy.
I am 19 weeks pregnant and we get to find out the gender this Friday yay! I think I am starting to get a bit of sciatica on the left side. That is a new experience. Also sometimes when I bend down while holding Brylianna or walking with her to the car etc I have a pain in the right side of my stomach, I think it is just moving that way with weaker abdominals, but I will need to be careful, a hernia or something would be horrible. All in all this pregnancy has gone pretty well just like with Brylianna's. I am still able to be active each day.
Weight gain about 9 lbs
Maternity clothes all the way. I live for comfort when pregnant lol
Starting to wonder when I should take my wedding ring off so my fingers don't swell, I did earlier with Brylianna but was pregnant all summer with her.
Missing walks outside
I think I had heartburn the other night
Having vivid dream ( weird pregnancy symptom but common)
Baby is super active at night especially right before bed and we can feel those kicks. Pat felt quite a few the other day.
I'm still going back and forth on the gender. I really feel like it could be a boy or girl, but it changes like daily lol! Most days I feel like it is another girl though, but I will put in my final guess before Friday when we find out :)

This little girl loves being outside. All her snow stuff is a tiny bit too big for her right now though

We took the Christmas lights down this month finally



We tried making homemade baby safe play dough and this recipe wasn't the greatest so we will continue trial and error with that

 We went over to Tom and Wendy's and they had this adorable play kitchen and Brylianna absolutely loved that she could reach everything!! :) So cute!

Watching daddy shovel snow



Last January and this January. She has gotten so big!! 

18 weeks!

For one of my health coaching challenge groups I encouraged everyone to take before picture, so as their coach I had to do it too lol Even if the only thing that can be seen will be my growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment