The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Monday, September 11, 2017

Snowbird 2017

We got to go up to Snowbird for a weekend with my family for my Dad's work retreat. It was super fun. It was nice and cool up in the mountains and was a great break from all the 90 degree weather we have been having. It was beautiful up there and our room was super nice. Brylianna kept sayin " I like the room!" She loved jumping on the beds and turning the little lamps on and off. 
We got to go swimming that night and hot tub. We also ate at a Mexican restaurant and it was surprisingly spicy and I needed much sour cream to finish my food. I am a wimp when it comes to spicy stuff. 
That night I got super sick and was sick the rest of the trip, but luckily I was still able to do things and participate in most everything. We got to ride a lot of the rides, we did the alpine slide, a mountain coaster, the zipline I think it was called the vertical drop, and Brylianna and Corbin got to ride the chair lift and the tram. My dad was awesome and did several of the rides too! :) 
Brylianna was just 4 inches too short for most of the rides and that will probably be like the only time in her life she is too short for stuff since she is pretty tall for her age. Pat was super dad and did so much to help and Paige and Jamie were awesome and helped a lot with the kiddos so we could trade off doing the rides. It was such a nice weekend, it rained part of the time we were there and the air was so nice and fresh and crisp. ( Not including the smell of beer once Oktoberfest started) 

Pat and I brought tons of food and we even brought a microwave with us because that is how we afford to eat at 4 star hotels haha 

The view from the room




I don't know where I would be without him


Little brother

Ready for adventure! She actually loves riding in the Poco and did soooo good all day :) 

Paige and Jamie ready for the zipline

Super excited she got her very own cookie

Love making memories with my little family. This is on the tram on the way up!




Dad of the year :)
He carried them both cuz I wasn't feeling good for part of the time 

No comments:

Post a Comment