The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Monday, September 11, 2017

Summer 2017

Things have been crazy lately!
Corbin is such a good little baby! He is a good eater and loves to sleep during the day, but is getting better at sleeping at night. He woke up every 2 hours at night for the first 8 weeks pretty much. He is now 2 months old and is starting to give really adorable smiles. Brylianna makes him smile super big. He also snores pretty loud and he also breathe,eats, sleeps, and poops loud for that matter!
We have to remind Brylianna to be soft with him and not to poke him in the eyes! Corbin is a big baby boy and at his checkup he was already 13 lbs 9oz and 25 inches long! That's half as much as Brylianna weighs at almost 2 haha!

Brylianna will give Corbin kisses on the head and hold him occasionally and it is really cute though. And when he sneezes she say bless you brother. And when he cried she says Hold on buddy. (I must say that a lot)

Having 2 kids is an adjustment because I feel like one or both of them ALWAYS need me! It can be a bit stressful and busy but I always try to remember that one day I am going to miss being needed so much and being the one to hold and cuddle and nurture their troubles away ❤️ And Pat is pretty sweet about trying to give me a break every now and then. I am so grateful he has been around so much! It has been such a blessing to me and the kiddos both love seeing him.

Here is a bit more of what is going on and I will make other posts about the details!
⏺️Pat graduated in May yay!
⏺️We went camping for 5 days for Pat's family reunion in Colorado
We got to spend a weekend at a Cabin in Bearlake
⏺️We moved out of Logan
⏺️Out Pathfinder needed a new transmission 😞
⏺️Paige and Jamie got married
⏺️Brylianna is 2

Life is going by so fast lately I need to remind myself to just slow down and enjoy this stage instead of always looking forward and focusing on what is to come. I need to just be happy with wherever we are at because we have what matters most in life and that is family! ❤️
First time taking the double stroller out at 10 days postpartum. I love Brylianna's happy little face in this picture :) 

He is the sweetest


At Bearlake!  Pat and Brylianna went one day before I did with Kim's family and then Corbin and I and came up with Lori the next day. 

Sweet baby cuddles. Too bad I can't go swimming yet cuz I was only 2 weeks postapartum!

Cuddling both my babies :) 





There is something so precious about baby bath time in the sink 

He falls asleep everytime we try to give him tummy time 
Our little apartment in Logan
She loved to play in the sink 
More Bear lake pictures
She loved playing in this pool at Grandma and Grandpa Hollien's 
Swimming!

Add caption



Someone found something fun! ( Pat sent me this pic when I was getting my hair done) 
I got my hair highlighted and I love it 
She found some dirt to play in 

Fun family date night at the Drive in. We watched Despicable me 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2. We thought Brylianna would fall asleep but she stayed awake for both movies!! 5 hours past bedtime. And she layed on the air mattress
at  the back of the truck on her tummy right at the edge of the tailgate and waved and said Hi to everyone that walked by lol 














No comments:

Post a Comment