The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mommy and Me dresses

How cute are these Mommy and me matching skirt and dress? I am totally one of those moms that loves matching with her daughter and was excited about this every since I found out that I was having a baby girl :) 

There is something that makes these even more special though. I have a good friend named Katie. Here and her husband have an adorable little boy and they would love to have more children but have to do IVF treatments. My dress and Brylianna's skirt are from the shop that Katie created to raise fund for their IVF treatments and from her love of sewing that she inherited from her grandma. 
What better reason to buy cute things than for them to have a wonderful cause to go to as well?! Oh and they also come with adorable matching headbands!
If you would like to check out her stuff find her on Facebook at Coopsie Coo Creations she has a page where she shows and sells dresses and baby items too! 

And this is literally the softest dress I have ever worn! I would wear it every Sunday if I wasn't self conscious about wearing the same thing to church every Sunday lol 
Or





No comments:

Post a Comment