The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 15



Week 15
Week 15
Weight Gain: 15.5 pounds I sure hope you are healthy and growing baby :) 
Maternity clothes: Love them. I am trying to find ones that will work for maternity and just regular, I have found some shorts and capris that are stretchy but not maternity that I love. 
Stretch Marks: None so far. I will keep my fingers crossed
Sleep: It's getting harder and harder to sleep on my stomach but I still wake up on my stomach no matter what I have tried so far. 
Food  Cravings: Nothing in particular this week I have just still had quite an appetite and enjoyed all food I have eaten ha ha. Although it is getting hard to find lunches to take to work that aren't the same thing over and over again.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Again just strong smells.
Gender: Don't know yet but I can't wait to find out already!
Best moment this week: We had another Dr. appointment and Pat got to come to this one and we got to hear the heartbeat. Baby's heart was beating at 144bpm. Also at 15 weeks prego I am happy to say I can do 15 pushups. Real ones, not on my knees! With all this added weight to lug around. Yay! I think this will be the max though ha ha I do not expect to be able to still be able to do 20 push ups at week 20 lol.
Started to show yet?: Yep I think so! I think I started to show about 2 weeks ago, and I have a couple people tell me they can tell I have a baby bump now. 
Happy or Moody most the time? I think I have been happy most the time but I am not sure if this seems to be a pregnancy symptom but I tend to get annoyed at lots of little things that I didn't used to be annoyed about.
Looking forward to: A fun trip we have planned and spring cleaning so I can make some room for fun baby stuff in our apartment.

My sister Paige got to visit me  and we had a fun little spur of the moment girl's weekend. We went shopping and went out to eat, and played a little basketball just her and me ha ha I am not good at that to begin with but it was even more amusing being prego lol. We also went on a walk and watched chick flicks and just had fun hanging out :) 


I ate soooo much food!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment