The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 16

Week 16

Week 16 I realize I have unfairly been wearing blue in a lot of my baby bump pictures so I will try to wear more gender neutral colors or pink for my next set of baby bump pictures if I remember, I just take them on random days when I remember so we will see!
Weight gain: 15  pounds I lost half a pound. I I think it is because Pat and I went on a hike the other day though.
Maternity clothes: Pat's sister Kim lended me some of her maternity clothes to use and I am super grateful and am loving them! Including the pants in this picture. They are all super comfortable and life savers and money savers, Thanks Kim! :) 
Stretch Marks: None so far.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good I hope it continues! Although I should make it a habit to start going to bed earlier, I have been staying up later than I should, as I write this at 12:30 at night ha ha
Food Cravings: I am loving all types of potatoes right now. Mashed, baked, fries, sweet potato, sweet potato fries. They always taste good so far this pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nothing particular that I can think of this week
Gender: Can't wait to find out, I still haven't really had a distinct feeling either way.
Best moment this week: This week was a pretty good week Pat and I got to go on a fun date and we got to go to our ward temple night. They were both great :) 
Started to show yet? Oh yes I think for sure. I think I am in that stage now where people can't tell if I am pregnant or just getting a little fat ha ha 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am going to remember it says MOST of the time and say Happy :)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of baby! We should find out in 4 weeks. 
 
Pat got me a treadmill! I love it :) 
It barely fits in our apartment, but I will take it.

For date night Pat and I hiked Wind caves which is 4 miles round trip. It was fun and perfect weather!! Although I definitely noticed that I got out of breath a lot faster than pre-pregnant and I had to stop and take a couple more breaks. But we did pass some people so I felt great after that lol. It was a good workout. And it just so happened to be the first day of Spring so it was fun we were outside hiking in t-shirts!

It was gorgeous

I think I am definitely looking prego in this picture

Proof I went hiking :) 

My awesome hiking buddy :) Love him!
 There was a group of people at the cave who tied a rope around the top of the cave and they were swinging out over the drop off. It looked fun, but I probably wouldn't have participated, even if I wasn't pregnant ha ha but it was entertaining to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment