The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Corbin is 7 months old

Our sweet baby boy Corbin, you are 7 months old! How did you get that big so fast. You took your first two consecutive crawls the day before you turned 7 months old. You can also belly scoot like a champ pretty fast and get to where you want to go.
I will get down on the floor and you will belly scoot right over to me and keep running into me until I pick you up. It is adorable. And you will try to follow me where ever I go. When you are sad of being on the floor you look at me and belly scoot towards me and cry until I pick you up. You are just the cutest, happiest, smiley, sweetest baby boy ever! We are so lucky to have you in our lives. You are a light in our lives and I thank God for sending you to our little family. In spite of you not sleeping consistently through the night yet, you are such a good baby.
You still fall asleep in our arms but it's getting a bit harder if there is a lot of noise or something going on.
You are a poop machine and go through tons of diapers.
You giggle pretty good. You giggle when Daddy throws you in the air. You get super giggly when you are really tired and just before falling asleep, mommy gets the best sweet smiles and giggles at those times!
When you smile your whole entire body lights up and you have the cutest toothless grin. People always talk about what a good smile you have!
You are a great baby in the car on car rides and in your car seat. You stare out the window or sleep most the time.
In your lifetime so far you have been to Colorado ( an 8 hour car ride), we lived in Logan and went to Bear lake, back and forth from Logan to Tooele when we moved, back and forth from Stansbury to Salt lake several times, and we are going to St. George this month! You are such a great baby to travel with so far.
01/16/2017 Today 3 days after you turned 7 months old you crawled a ton. Your longest crawl streak that I counted was 9 crawls long! I also put you in the tv room and went the bathroom and when I came out I couldn't see you and you were in a completely different room in a far corner! You are getting so fast!

You have tried, bananas, applesauce, formula, mostly breastmilk fed though, sweet potatoes, green beans, mango, beef, and a berry applesauce mix, and banana baby puffs. You love everything  you have eaten so far.
You are still the smiliest cutest baby boy there ever was! You have such a sweet spirit and we love you so much sweet little Corbin. Happy 7 months of life :)
My handsome boys

We found a little onesie from Ouray so we had to put it on him before he outgrew it!












Visiting Grandpa Hollien at work at Morris Murdock Travel

At Jungle Jim's 




No comments:

Post a Comment