The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Monday, August 23, 2021

Tahiti village March 7-9 2021

 Quality time is one of my main love languages. And sun and sand and pools and palm trees ๐ŸŒด❤️๐Ÿ˜‚

We ( I ) needed some sort of break to refill my tank. We debated kids or no kids and I'm glad we took the munchkins with us. Things are always always SO much more work with kids. But we made lots of fun memories and they needed it too! I sure love this little family of mine ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Please remember to note these are all for sure highlights pictured. I didn't get any pictures of tantrums, fits, children awake at all hours of the night, the amount of diapers that were changed, or the unplanned trips made to the store because I forgot my contact solution, or anything else that didn't go as planned. There's always more to life than what is pictured, but I wouldn't have it any other way ๐Ÿ™‚


The kids did good in the car on the way there. Sienna did pretty good too. ❤️ We got there and checked in and ate dinner. Thought we missed the lady river hours but realized they were an hour behind us so we got to swim in the lady river. Pat stayed out on the side with Sienna. Brylianna and Corbin and I had fun together. Corbin accidentally went by a spot with a waterfall and coughed on some swallowed water but was okay. The kids loved watching tv in our hotel room lol. We went to Smiths and got food to eat at the hotel. And we went to bed. Everyone slept okay.   Brylianna and come in woke up once and argued about sharing a bed and I was mad cuz they woke up Sienna. But Pat went in and talked with them. Sienna was cute and snuggly in the morning. Brylianna woke up and went straight to the window to look out just like I would have done as a kid too.   

We went swimming and loved loved loved the main pool. It had a cute beach area too and Corbin and Sienna loved it. It also had chairs in the water in shallow spots. And there were waterfall features too. Brylianna loved making friends and trying to play with all the other kids. Then we went back to the room and tried to go to the Mandalay Bay aquarium but it was booked. So we went to bass pro world store that had an aquarium too and it was by the silverton resort. Then we are dinner and went back to the room. We also let each kid buy a souvenir and Brylianna picked a link cowgirl hat she looks adorable in and Corbin licked a cute black stuffed puppy he named Pepper. 

In the morning I called for late checkout and they gave hs knew free! It was sosos nice and made my day. So the kids and I swam one more time even though it was cloudy and had fun before heading back. 


































































No comments:

Post a Comment