The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

21 weeks pregnant ( March 28)

21 weeks pregnant
We are in the midst of the Corana virus pandemic or Covid 19. The Governor has issued a stay at home, stay home stay safe guideline. Restaurants are only doing take out/drive through options . Grocery stores have safe hours for at risk populations. People are supposed to be quarantining and staying home as much as possible to slow the virus spread. 
Luckily I had my 20 week ultrasound Dr appointment the other week and was able to see baby. Now we have my next appt for 28 weeks instead of 24 to try to stay safe. 
Pat still works 5 days a week which drives me crazy cuz he's still coming into contact with around a hundred people a day. People are coming camping cuz they're bored of staying home and want to get out. I think it's crazy the park is still open. I wish they would do more to social distance. 
Many businesses are having a hard time staying in business. Especially the travel business, my heart goes out to my dad and I hope his company can make it through this. 
These are unique times. 
We have General Conference next weekend and we are so looking forward to it. We are doing home church and trying our best to keep our home a safe, sacred, peaceful, calm place of peace. ( Hard to do with a 4 and 2 year old most days!) 😂 But we are full of faith and I love that a lot of the world is getting more quality time with loved ones. Schools are closed currently, so kids are getting a lot more time with their parents. Family dinners are becoming more common and at home which I love to see. There is a lot of good going on too. 
Life hasn't changed much for us. We are used to not going out much, living at Coral Pink and spend most of our time home anyways. I cook every single day anyways cuz everything else is so far away. So I'm used to a lot of this. However I do miss my breaks like church and workout group and Brylianna had dance class on Fridays. So I am going a bit more crazy and couped up but not bad. I feel like everyone else is getting a dose of what my typical life is like with kids home all day and not being able to go very many places. I like that the world is hopefully appreciating stay at home moms/parents a bit more as well as teachers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment