The Buhr Family

The Buhr Family

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Spring 2020

This spring has been different with Corona virus stuff. We have been having fun going on hikes and enjoying the warmer weather and playing outside. 

Treadmill walks at night keep me sane lately  

Brylianna having a meltdown the other day cuz she didn't want to grow up and would miss me. She is such a sweetheart 

 Someone was so sweet and gave me some Clorox wipes cuz I mentioned I didn't have any. These are sold out in stores right now. That was so nice of them!





 We have been doing home church! We miss church but not the 8:30am time it was at


 Drove into town for take out and a outdoor picnic to get out of the house


 Wherever I sit this sweetie finds me and clims on my lap no matter what



 We've taken many walks to our little tree


 Watching the broadcast only Bicentennial conference. They released a new Proclamation and had two youth speakers.




 The Hosannah shout on conference Sunday. We andaand singing the Spirit of  God. We also forhad a special fast for the Corona virus on Good Friday.
 Easter dresses form Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment